The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Life just passing by...



This weekend was absolutely wonderful. With Wil being gone for a week, we hadn't had a "family" weekend for a while. Saturday we worked around the

house...finally putting up curtains and decorating a little. Little by little our new home is starting to look like a home. Then Grandma Cindi offered to babysit and Wil and I had a great date.

Conversation is never a problem for us, so we enjoyed a nice dinner and movie -- thanks Grandma!

Sunday Elisa went to church for the first time. I felt like she was growing up so fast when I dropped her off at her "Birth to Crawling" Sunday school room. I think we missed her during the service more than she even noticed (we were told she just slept most of the time!). We were constantly feeling the little pager, wondering if was working or not.

It is really beginning to feel as if she is growing so much! First time out for an evening, then church...I really missed her. I guess I have been spoiled by having her with me all day.

Sunday evening ended with a nice stroll around our neighborhood which has a path with a scenic view. Ahhh....parenthood and couplehood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amy & Wil. I have not been to your site for awhile, but I'm so glad I ventured on tonight to see your beautiful baby. I'm glad to hear all is going well with you.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker