The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Monday, February 27, 2006

20 weeks....

Amy: I had my 20 week check up today. My mom went with me and this time she got to hear the heartbeat. Doc says everything is normal. I am starting to feel little flutters in my tummy now! No strange cravings or anything....just fruit smoothies...which are good for Baby C! I am still working for the Kearney Public School District and the UAW Ford Child Development Center.
Amy: Hoy fui a mi cita de las 2o semanas de embarazo. Mi mamá me acompañó y pudo oír los latidos conmigo. La doctora nos dijo que todo está normal, desde hace unos días he empezado a sentir un pequeño cosquilleo en la pancita, aunque no he tenido antojos ni nada...bueno, sólo licuados de frutas...qué ¡claro! son buenos para el bebé C. Todavía estoy trabajando en la escuela de Kearney y en la guardería de la Ford.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to hear your latest!! It's so much easier to feel connected. Congratulations for your new life and baby, although I already knew. Much luck in your careers and setting up house and home. Tell Mom hi.
Love and hugs, Joy jahelms@sbcglobal.net or jahelms@magellanhealth.com

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiga mia de verdad qeu me pone super feliz todo sto de tu bebe, de verdad oro cada día para que tu matrimonio sea de gran bendicion para el nuevo bebe. disfruta esta etapa que imagino es incomparable. de verdad hasta me estoy animando a tenr un bebe jjajajajajja

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha-- this is soooo cute that you have you're own website! Ohhh brother! Or should I say sister? Well-- incase you weren't already aware I love you so much and I'm soooooooooo crazily unexplainably excited for 'Baby C's' arrival! I can't wait to see you again face to face and be able to spend some time with you-- sometime soon I hope!

9:26 AM  
Blogger The Calkins House said...

So glad to see you made the website plunge. It is so fun to keep in touch this way. Congrats on Baby! I am thrilled for the two of you.

Take Care,
Cari
calkinshouse.blogspot.com

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Amy and Will, I was very pleased to hear about your pregnancy. That is exciting news. You'll make great parents. Be thinking about you all. God Bless. Love, Uncle Danny.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicidades por su bebé, Que Dios los bendiga siempre, y que sean muy felices, es chivo poder estar informado de ustedes por medio de su pagina web, siempre los mantenemos en nuestras oraciones y en nuestro corazón.
Tu amiga Lissetia la salvadoreñísima

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy and so proud to be the grandmother of this little tiny miracle. I love you both and I am so glad to be a part of your lives.
~Mom/Cindi

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker