The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mother's Day

This past sunday was my official first "Mother's Day." We went to eat with my mom and I was blessed with spending time with my family. Wil bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and little bambina even somehow managed to gift her mom with a beautiful cameo necklace with a mother and daughter. I can't wait til she comes so I can actually hold her in my arms on this day....

Enjoy the pictures on the "flickr" picture box below of the family.

El domingo pasado fue mi primer Día de la Madre oficial, fuimos a comer con mi mamá y tuve la bendición de pasarla bien con mi familia. Wil me trajo un ramo de flores muy bonito y la niña, de una manera que no entiendo todavía, me regaló un collar y un dije con la silueta de una mamá con un niño en los brazos, no veo la hora en que ya esté aquí para ya tenerla en mis brazos el próximo día de la madre.

Pueden ver las fotos en el cuadro de "flickr" que está más abajo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker