The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!



Tomorrow will be Elisa's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Two years ago we were on the way to the hospital after my water had broke right when I walked in the front door after work. Wil didn't believe me until he saw the tears in my eyes. No bags were packed, we had no camcorder, we simply weren't ready. I still think that at times, but God has really graced us with patience (most days!) and a beautiful daughter! She had a great party and absolutely loved it when everyone sang her happy birthday...she even started dancing when they sang her name in the song...she then realized it was HER party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker