The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Potty!

For the past week or so, Elisa has been curious about going potty. Occassionally informing me that she went in her diaper, so I decided to set out her potty chair and just see what she did. So, the past few days she has been having fun just sitting on it, fully clothed. Tonight, she tried to open the bathroom door (we have to keep it closed as she loves to play in there!) and said, "potty?" I wanted to get her ready for bed, but I agreed she could sit on it. Well, she refused to get up. I was picking up a few thing in the bathroom when all of a sudden, she ran out of the bathroom bare naked and screamed, "potty!" I looked up and she had a huge smile on her face. And yep, she did it. She was so excited that she sat back down on the chair and looked up at me, like expecting to do it again.

I think it was just a fluke and it surprised her just as much as it did me...not sure that we are really going to be ready for potty training quite yet, but it's a good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker