The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Flying Sola!

Well, Wil is off for the second time to Sao Paulo, Brazil -- another work trip. I know he enjoys traveling, but I don't like being a single mom, especially with a toddler. Elisa is definitely a daddy's girl and is so excited every day when she hears her "papi" open the garage door. So, him being gone is a big deal in this household. Makes me admire all those single moms and dads out there. Thankfully, it's bedtime for her, and catching up for me.

Elisa has really gotten the hang of walking, or should I say running now. She no longer really enjoys being in a stroller or shopping cart when we are out, she would rather be movin' on her own. She also got her hair cut for the first time last night. I was dreading cutting off her curls, but it was just a short trim that she really needed. The lady at the salon thought I was crazy when I jokingly said, "please don't cut off all the curls." She replied, "I don't think there's a problem with that." But Elisa enjoyed the attention, her hair is now even all over instead of four inches in back and just a few all around. :) I will have to post pictures later as Wil has the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker