The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthdays, anniversaries and more

It has been a crazy week. I have no real good pics to share of it all, but lots of good memories. Friday, (October 12) Wil and I celebrated our 3rd birthday together --as most people know we celebrate our big days on the same day! It's quite fun and I think it makes it extra special. Then on Monday, we will be celebrating 2 years of marriage...I can't believe how the time has flown! Wow!

My poor Wil has been sick with a bad sore throat recently and Elisa and I have been trading stuffy noses, so please pray that we are back to normal soon. Wil leaves on the 25th for Brazil and we are hoping to send him off healthy.

Walking update...Elisa is still waddling around, just not falling so much. Cute as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker