The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Our First "Married" Birthday


Yesterday, Wil and I celebrated our first "married" birthday. Yes, it may seem coincidental, but Wil and I have the same birthday. Of course I tease him that he can celebrate his birthday with me. You see the rest of the world they write the date 10/12 as 12/10, so I always tell him his b-day is really December 10. :) So, it's been so much fun having that day for "us." Last night my mom made a homemade strawberry cake (our favorite) along with ice cream. It was so nice to have a quaint family birthday. My mom had the best gift made for me. She had some prints of Anne Geddes newest baby prints (the ones with the babies in the flowers with Celine Dion) framed for Elisa's room. They are absolutely gorgeous! In one of the frames is the song "Miracle" by Celine. It is about the birth and life of a baby. And actually, Wil and I have to listen to the CD endlessly because it is Elisa's favorite one to fall asleep to! Now being a mom the pictures are special to me. Thanks, Ma!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay querida amiga!!!!
Tu bebesita está per LINDA!!!!
Me alegra muchisimo que todo este bien!, las verdad que la vida te ha cambiado así como de repente! bueno LOVE YOU so much, and by the way,when is going to be another bambino

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker