The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fun-filled fall weekend

This weekend Elisa was wonderful. We have been getting worried that she was turning into a "homebody," which is the exact opposite of the two of us. But this weekend we went to Weston for the Applefest and she was wonderful. She sat in her stroller and just people-watched the entire time. We made a brief stop at the Red Barn to buy some apples, but it was over-crowded so we'll definitely be coming back in a few weeks with Wil's mom and sister. I definitely didn't want to wait in line long because of Elisa. She was doing so well that we didn't want to push it.

I love Weston during this time of year with the fall leaves and I love experiencing the culture with Wil. He's such a great sport. My next goal is to buy a pumpkin and carve it together with my nieces. :) The joy of experiencing silly American traditions. Of course he does the same for me by exposing me to "futbol" (soccer) games on the weekends....sorry to say, but much more interesting than the Chiefs. I think we also may have a little girl that will enjoy the sport, too.

On the eating front we are trying to get our little girl on some sort of schedule. She has become a little snacker and her sleeping schedule is a little crazy. I guess mom just got spoiled by her having virtually the same sleeping schedule for 6 weeks or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker