The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Brrr....

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I know this has been unbelievably warm for December, but Wil and I both are wanting tropical weather. I really miss being outside more and for Wil, the 24th (the real day of celebration in El Salvador) is full of dancing and fireworks. Hopefully someday we'll be able to go back to ES for a winterbreak. I know he probably wishes his wife didn't have 2 left feet!

On the baby front, Elisa is doing great. Her and Wil have such a special relationship. Whenever he comes home, she is all smiles for him. Completely different than 6 months ago when that was her colicky time. She is trying to learn to sit up and I am ready for New Year's Day when she can start to eat cereal. She's still not sleeping through the night, but after eating when she wakes up, she puts herself back to sleep, so I can't complain at all. If she has her special Grandma blanket, her binky and music, she's set.

No big plans for shopping this week. I just have a few little things to get and I'm done. I have no desire to fight the crowds and get out in this cold. I am finishing up my swimming/aerobic classes this week which I will really miss, but I am ready for maybe this spring when I can take Elisa to agua tot lessons which can begin when they are 6 months. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker