The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Finding her voice

Elisa has found her voice. She has become quite an opinionated little baby. Just in the last 2 weeks she has learned how to get angry, not just cry, but crinkle up her cute little face and scream. She has also learned how to vocalize. As she plays she will "talk" in a high-pitched voice as if she's trying to tell you something. Seems cute at first until it goes on and on. In fact today when I went to go work out, the lady in the daycare told me she "talked/screamed" the entire time, but very joyfully. I guess she just wants everyone to know she's in the room. Thank goodness she still likes a pacifier! :)

Well, we have the Christmas tree up (thanks Mom!), the stockings hung and lights outside. We didn't hit one store this weekend, but I am not stressed. Wil has really taught me not to stress out about little things in life. I am so much more laid back than I used to be. To me, it doesn't sound stressful waiting til the day before Christmas to buy gifts....humm....or being on time to things....well, not exactly.

Update on Wil's immigration
He will hopefully get his work visa renewed here in a few weeks, but as for that residency...still no word. Thanks for the prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker