The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Social Girl

It's been a while since I have posted as time has really seemed to fly by since Wil's dad left. Elisa seems to be changing every day. She still has no interest in walking, but has no problem reaching and getting into whatever she wants. She has also become our little social butterfly. Anywhere and everywhere we go she smiles (showing all teeth!) waves and says "hi" to absolutely anyone, even if they aren't looking. She makes me laugh all the time. Whether she is sitting in her chair eating or just playing, she makes a point to cock her head, make eye contact with you and smile. What a joy. I hope this laughter and happiness continues for a while as it is very infectious.

We are also looking forward to a much needed short vacation. In just a few short weeks we are going to Grand Rapids, Michigan to a wedding of a great friend. Julie was a classmate with me at APU (Azusa Pacific) and was my roommate in Thailand and during my summers in California so we became pretty close. We survived many, many master's projects and last minute homework papers together. Let's just say she got me addicted to Starbucks and I helped her not to procrastinate too much during our late nights talks, oh, I mean study sessions. As it turns out, during her stay in China (where she taught English), she met a wonderful British man...and I can't wait to see them tie the knot in Julie's hometown. It will be Elisa's first plane trip of many...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker