The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Heading out of KC....

We are heading up north. We're off to Grand Rapids, Michigan for a wedding. I am so excited about this trip. It will not only be a much needed vacation for all three of us, but Elisa's first plane ride. It's also so exciting as one of my good friends from APU (when I got my master's degree) is getting married. Julie and I were roommates throughout the entire program in sunny California and in Chaing Mai, Thailand. We had quite a few experiences together. Aside from late night studying and procrasting together. She introduced me and got me hooked on Starbucks, made me eat many things off a Thai menu that wasn't translated into English, rode on an Asian elephant with me...and there are many other experiences that I could mention.

She also was a positive christian influence for me every semester when I came back to the States, and she back from China. I am so happy for her and Nick (her English teacher co-worker from Britain!). I can't wait to see the happy couple and spend a few days with Wil and Elisa in a cooler part of the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker