The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another adventure


Well, Wil's off on an international trip once again. He was waiting for his Brazilian visa to arrive and it came yesterday, the day before he is to leave! Wow! This time he will be a full-fledged translator for his boss, the doctor, the entire time. So, no breaks for him and no time to explore the city. The conference will be in Rio de Janiero, Brazil. It's not a really safe city so I am not too thrilled about him going. But I know he's in God's hands and after all, having lived during a war in El Salvador, I think he can hold his own, well, of course with prayers. Which are much appreciated.


Thought I would post this pic of Elisa. This is Elisa's passport picture. Isn't she adorable? Yes, she's in her pajamas, and yes, we took it at home. Much easier for a squirmy little one. We are just waiting for it to arrive any day in the mail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful!!!!!!!
I will be paraying for Will, but believe me.....I would like to be him!!! just to be in Rio!!!!
Love,
Ninette

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker