The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Conversations with Elisa

Well our little girl has become a big talker and this time I have caught it on tape. It's adorable if I must say so. Still no little steps as we get closer to her first birthday, but she loves to cruise around anything. Finally, almost after a year she is able to get to sleep by herself. Yes, some hindrance from her parents didn't help as we rocked, patted, etc. Finally, I can say after about a week she has gotten the routine and I can leave her in her crib and she is asleep in no time at all. Wow. It's been an eventful year and one that I can't believe has passed by so quickly.



Grandpa Israel has his plane tickets and flies in a few days before her party. I better start practicing my spanish! No really, Wil and I speak it a lot, but mine is mostly a mixture of both languages...there are some things that are easier to say in English and some that are much easier to say in spanish. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker