The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nearing the end...

I think my baby is near the end of her cold. I never really understood how awful just a cold could be for a little baby. Makes me want to just put Elisa in a germ free suit and not let her out! Colds are awful! Adults can just pop a pill, but poor babies just have to bear with it. And my pediatrician said they can get 10 to 12 their first year. Elisa is almost 9 months and on her first -- at this rate, she should have a cold every day until she turns 1!

Wil is finally coming near the end of 2 of his spanish classes. I am so relieved. While I know he loves teaching, it is not fun to miss him all day and not get him home til 9 pm or so.

Wedding news, my mom is getting married June 18! I am so happy for her I really love her fiance, Ron. They are planning on a simple ceremony and we're going to start encouraging Elisa to be walking by then so she can walk down the aisle with Papi and Mady. Or do I really want her walking yet? :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker