The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Runny noses

Well, Wil made it back from his short weekend trip to Moline, Ill, but he brought back a cold to us. So, Elisa and I have been battling with runny noses and coughs for a few days now. Poor girl. It's the first time she's been sick and she is so incredibly adorable. Sounds funny, yes. But you can tell she is trying to be happy as she still babbles (while coughing) and smiles despite a little temperature. She has such a great attitude.

She is loving to be rocked recently, too. At first I thought, great, we're going from just easily putting her to bed each night with a book or two, a few songs and music and she's out, and now she will just sit in her bed and talk until you pick her up and rock her. I don't mind for now, though. She never really liked rocking as a little baby so I will just enjoy the time I have now snuggling with her.

I know I need to take some updated pics. I promise that will happen as soon as my baby feels better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker