The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Monday, February 26, 2007

The most gracious man

This post is way overdue. I wanted to take the time to thank my husband for his graciousness, patience, never-ending love, and the God-like qualities that he has shown to me the past 2 years (almost!). For you romantics out there, he's a prime example. For those that aren't cheesey, well, I suggest you stop reading.

Being a new mom of course makes one grump at times, sleepless and a little clueless, but having a supportive husband there beside you representing the patience of Christ is worth it all. I am so blessed to have a husband (I think it's his culture -- being so laid back -- that I have to be thankful for). He has taught me so much just watching him being a dad. The way he distracts Elisa when she is frusterated or wants nothing to do with changing her clothes, diapers, or anything that interrupts her playtime.

Elisa's dad (or papi as we call him) works several nights a week in addition to a full time job and never comes home in a bad mood or even appears to be tired. He always has a smile on his face and is willing to open his warms to me when I need it after a long, long day.

When I think of the many more qualities that he has I am reminded of my Saviour and his gentlessness and patience in my life. I can be such a ditz at times and be a little too set on a particular goal that I'll forget to smile at life. Thanks, Wil for being there for me and loving me as I am.

I love you, honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker