The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Crawling...part of the time

Well, my baby officially crawled about "4 crawl steps" yesterday. She wasn't too thrilled about it either. Grandma and I had been coaxing her on and she did it; however, today she isn't feel too well (a little bit of a cold) so she wants nothing to do with it.

Overall, things are going great. We are going stir-crazy being stuck at home. I would do so awful living up north or in a place like Canada. I have to have my sunshine. I can see Elisa is like me that way, too.

Wil is staying way too busy with teaching and his job at the lab. He's gotten requests to teach Spanish at his work so he's excited about that. God is just opening doors and blessing us through it all. Although I miss him, I am so thankful for everything he does so that I can stay home with Elisa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker