The Castillo Family....La familia Castillo

To our family and friends all over the world....A nuestra familia y amigos en todo el mundo.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Being patient

I just have to share this quote that I read this morning that really put things in perspective for me.

Be patient, steadily doing the work God has given you to do, and allow God to choose the best time to change your circumstances.

I think everyone, especially here in America, gets bored with the mundane things in life. Every day we wake up, get ready, go to work, even if we enjoy what we do, it can be monotonous. Then we want to mix things up a bit and change things. But I was reminded this morning that routine can be good as long as you have a goal in mind and God will change things when He knows you're ready!

Just a thought for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker